Eliminate Price Concessions with a Pre-List Home Inspection 120 Day Warranty
The pandemic may not be over, but the pandemic-era housing market boom certainly is. Since the Bank of Canada began hiking its policy rate in March, home resales have fallen 31% and (benchmark) prices almost 6% nationwide, in July. Most of Ontario have seen even greater drops. And the bottom is likely many months away still as our central bank has more work to do—we expect a further 100 basis-point rate increase to 3.5% by the fall. With the balance of power having dramatically shifted in their favour, buyers will be able to continue extracting price concessions from sellers for some time to come.
The trick for sellers is how can you effectively market your home to ensure a quicker sale, with less negotiations and full market price following a home inspection?
Elementary Property Inspections works with Residential Warranty Services to offer a 120 DAY WARRANTY with every Pre-List / Sellers Inspection. This is unheard of in our industry, and we are proud to be one of the first to be offering this with every Pre-List / Sellers Inspection.
You need more than just a home inspection; you need the professionals you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all our pre-listing inspections with a 120 day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty.
- Your 120 Day Limited Mechanical and Structural warranty comes with your home inspection. This warranty is valid 120 Days from the date of inspection or 22 days after closing whichever comes later. Your buyer will always have at least 22 days worth of coverage.
- This warranty covers repairs to items the Home Inspector has found to be in good working condition at the time of inspection and are specifically listed within our warranty.
- You will never have a deductible to pay.
- Claims will be handled within 72 hours of complete submission.
- This warranty may work in conjunction with an existing warranty